Welcome to the Loring PTO!
The Loring PTO is an organization of parents, guardians, teachers, and administrators at the Israel Loring Elementary School in Sudbury, Massachusetts. Our purpose is to support and enrich the educational experiences of all the students at Loring School.
Parent volunteerism and involvement are critical to our success. Volunteer sign ups typically become available one month to a few weeks leading up to each event. If you are interested in helping, please keep an eye out for those throughout the year! If you are interested in taking on a leadership role — on the executive team or as a lead coordinator for next year — please email our co-chairs Rachel Heckler and Deb Cooley.
Thanks to all who give their time as well as to those who financially support our activities. We couldn’t do what we do without the help of so many of you.
- March 15: Food Pantry – Beach/Luau Theme…Click here to volunteer
- March 18-20: Book Swap – Students are encouraged to bring in one or more gently used books to school.
- March 20: Loring PTO Evening Meeting – 7:00-8:00pm, Loring Library
- March 27: Science Fair – 6:00-7:45pm, Loring. For more details go here
- March 28: Fifth Grade Parent Night
- April 1-7: Online Auction
- April 5: Loring Parents’ Night Out and Auction – Tickets are now on sale – purchase for auction (until 3/22, price increases on 3/15), wine grab and raffle tickets.