Welcome to the Loring PTO!
The Loring PTO is an organization of parents, guardians, teachers, and administrators at the Israel Loring Elementary School in Sudbury, Massachusetts. Our purpose is to support and enrich the educational experiences of all the students at Loring School.
Parent volunteerism and involvement are critical to our success. Volunteer sign ups typically become available one month to a few weeks leading up to each event. If you are interested in helping, please keep an eye out for those throughout the year! If you are interested in taking on a leadership role — on the executive team or as a lead coordinator for next year — please email our co-chairs Rachel Heckler and Deb Cooley.
Thanks to all who give their time as well as to those who financially support our activities. We couldn’t do what we do without the help of so many of you.
- May 16: Loring Eats at Sudbury Pizza
- May 17: Art Show – 5:00PM-7:00PM
- May 22: Second Grade Parent’s Night Out – 7:30PM, Location: Blue Dalia, Natick
- May 29: Loring PTO Meeting – 9:15AM, Location: Computer Lab
- June 1: The Loring Fun Run – 5:00PM-7:30 PM, Loring Playground
- June 3: Volunteer Appreciation Night – 7:00PM-9:30PM, REAL Restaurant, Lincoln – Drop in or stay a while.