Welcome to the Loring PTO!
The Loring PTO is an organization of parents, guardians, teachers, and administrators at the Israel Loring Elementary School in Sudbury, Massachusetts. Our purpose is to support and enrich the educational experiences of all the students at Loring School.
Parent volunteerism and involvement are critical to our success. Volunteer sign ups typically become available one month to a few weeks leading up to each event. If you are interested in helping, please keep an eye out for those throughout the year! If you are interested in taking on a leadership role — on the executive team or as a lead coordinator for next year — please email our co-chairs Rachel Heckler and Deb Cooley.
Thanks to all who give their time as well as to those who financially support our activities. We couldn’t do what we do without the help of so many of you.
- January 18: Food Pantry – “Dress Alike” theme…Click here for future information
- January 25: Loring PTO Meeting with SPS Superintendent, Brad Crozier – 9:15-10:15am, Loring Cafeteria
- January 27: Come to the Camp Fair – 11:00am-2:00pm, LS High School. Please sign up here to volunteer, or visit sudburycampfair.org for more details
- January 29: Loring Eats at Conrads, 5:00-9:00pm – 15% goes back to Loring
- January 29: Kick off to Kindergarten, 6:30pm, Nixon School
- February 8: Bingo Night, 5:30-7:00pm, Loring Cafeteria, Buy tickets here
- March 3: Loring’s First One World Festival – 4:30-6:00pm. Fill out this form by 2/1 to sign up for a booth or performance