Welcome to the Loring PTO!
The Loring PTO is an organization of parents, guardians, teachers, and administrators at the Israel Loring Elementary School in Sudbury, Massachusetts. Our purpose is to support and enrich the educational experiences of all the students at Loring School.
Parent volunteerism and involvement are critical to our success. Volunteer sign ups typically become available one month to a few weeks leading up to each event. If you are interested in helping, please keep an eye out for those throughout the year! If you are interested in taking on a leadership role — on the executive team or as a lead coordinator for next year — please email our co-chairs Rachel Heckler and Deb Cooley.
Thanks to all who give their time as well as to those who financially support our activities. We couldn’t do what we do without the help of so many of you.
- Don’t forget to fill out your Back to School forms on the Aspen portal, including giving permissions to be included in the school directory
- Loring School Supply lists can be found here
- First Day of School – August 29th
- Boo-hoo/Woo-hoo Breakfast for Kindergarten and New-to-Loring Families – August 29th
- SAVE THE DATE: Leopardfest – Back to School Festival – Saturday, September 15th – Event tickets and meals can be purchased here
- Loring Open House (for parents) – September 27
- PTO Meeting in the Cafeteria at 9:15am – September 28