Do you drive your child to school? Here are some helpful guidelines to ensure your child’s safety.
New Arrival and Dismissal Procedure:
Over the course of the spring and summer, Mr. Johnson has worked with the Sudbury Police Department, facilities, SED, and school staff to implement a new procedure this year. The hope is that this procedure will make arrival and dismissal more efficient as well as keeping cars from lining up on Woodside Road.
- Please enter the driveway that is closest to the baseball field (when facing the school).
- Follow the arrows that will lead you around the side and back of the building.
- Once you have made your way to the back of the building you will find yourself in the same location as where you were last year for drop off and pick up.
- From this point, the drop off and pick up procedure will be the same as years past. Students will be waiting for you by the gym doors on the side.
- Gates will be open for pick up in the afternoon beginning at 3:00. Please do not line up before 3:00 as this will cause a back up.
- If you arrive after 3:35, please come to the front of the school.
You are welcome to come to Loring and practice the new procedure at anytime before school begins. We hope you will find it more efficient as well.
YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT. PLEASE REVIEW THESE GUIDELINES WITH THEM TO ENSURE THAT PICKUP REMAINS SAFE.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.