Do you drive your child to school? Here are some helpful guidelines to ensure your child’s safety.
- Please enter the driveway that is closest to the baseball field (when facing the school).
- Follow the arrows that will lead you around the side and back of the building.
- Students will be dropped off and dismissed from the gym doors on the side. Staff will be there to direct you, but please pull up as far as possible with the first car lining up at the Library doors.
- During dismissal time both lanes are exit lanes. Please follow the car in front of you to the exit and do not pass. The other lane is for those that were parked and are exiting the parking lot.
- Please note this is an active car drop off and pick up. Staff will be available to help students with opening/closing doors and entering/exiting vehicles, but can not help with buckling. If your child needs help buckling, please consider parking and walking them in for drop off and parking or pulling to the side after pickup to allow other cars to continue with the process in a timely manner.
- Gates will be open for pick up in the afternoon beginning at 3:00, unless there are students outside. If students are outside, there will be a crossing guard blocking the driveway to ensure students have a safe crossing space at the crosswalk near the playground. Please do not line up before 3:00 as this will cause a back up.
- If you arrive after 3:35, please come to the front of the school and dismiss your child from the office.
YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT. PLEASE REVIEW THESE GUIDELINES WITH THEM TO ENSURE THAT PICKUP REMAINS SAFE.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.